1. Briefly describe what you make?I love making jackets, I love patchworking jackets with bright colors. I also love making quilts, fabric boxes, and also men's shirts.2. What mediums do you enjoy working in most?I love working with fabric. Mostly cotton,linen,silk.mostly natural fabrics. I love buttons, beads, rhinestones, bright,bright colors.
3. How long have you been creating craft?Since I was a very young girl. But I have been selling my art for about 20 years now.
4. How did you get started?I don't know it is something that I have done most of my life, I don't remember not doing it.
5. Where does the name of your shop come from? My nickname is Stormee and a friend thought that I should have a middle name so he gave me Jean.
6. What would you most want people to know about your work?That each item that I create is a work of love. I love creating beautiful pieces and it shows in my work. Also that I pray before I start each project, I pray for God's guidence and blessing on each item. I also pray for the person that buys the item, even though I don't know who that person is at the time. I feel that each that I create is a gift from God. He wants everyone to have something beautiful.
7. What words of advice do you have for other artists? Don't create making money your goal just create, the money will follow. Please visit my shop at http://stormeejean.etsy.com/.